Monday, April 28, 2014

Dressed In White by Jessica Gibson

Lorelei Peters had everything she had ever dreamed of. Amazing friends, a sexy boyfriend, and a job that she absolutely loved. 

Dillon Brockwell was all she had ever wanted. Handsome, successful, and he loved her as much as she loved him. Life was going along the way it was supposed to, until someone from Dillon’s past shows up and shatters everything to pieces. 

Can Lorelei and Dillon get through all the craziness and make it down the aisle? Or will lies of omission be enough to derail them forever.

I was given this book for an honest review.
This is a really quick, love story read.  I enjoyed that I could sit down in  a few hours and read this book.  The author made the story believable, which sometimes is very hard to do.  Loved how she wrote the story and her descriptive words over the wedding was awesome.  I loved the drama that played out, but at some points it did feel too lovey dovey.  Some things should just be a little harder to get over, but that is just me.  The secondary characters, Dillion and lor's siblings were great.  They are going to have a great story to tell.  Roxi, lor's bff, great person, she is definetly someone you want in your corner.  Estella, the former of Dillion's, evil person, but what would it be without any drama.  Like I said before the book is great, just some parts didn't seem believable at times and I think she could have added a little more drama to all of it.


Lor has been with Dillion for four years now, she's hoping he will propose, which he does, but surprisingly he shouldn't have, because well he's already married.  Estella turns up and makes a mess of the world Lor and Dillion is in.  With the twists and turns of everything, we are not even sure if they will have their happily ever after.  Will Lor take Dillion back, or is it too much?  Are there more secrets that they don't know about?  Will love survive or will there be no happily ever after?  Well I have to tell you, read the book.

I definetly like this book and I can't wait to hear the rest of kayla's and Dane's story.  Hope I am not waiting to long.

Buy The Book


No comments:

Post a Comment