Friday, April 11, 2014

The Magic Words by Ana Koza

Genre: Children's Book
Publisher: Outskirts Press
Release Date: December 13, 2013

A wonderful book for ages 1-7 year of year. A boy named Tommy often forgets to say the magic words, but then he realizes how important those words are. Let Tommy remind us about those words in a fun and magic way!

Buy the Book

I was given this book for an honest review.

This book was awesome! I loved the simple but effective language and easy to understand moral. Both of my toddlers were able to tell me what the "magic words" were right off the bat, and understood the boy's chosen words did not fit into the guidelines for good manners. I myself, as well as my kids, was drawn to the colorful pictures and felt they were bright without being overpowering. I really enjoyed reading this with my children and plan on reading this book many more times to come!


I read this to my five year old and he absolutely loved it.  Both of us loved the illustrations and the meaning behind the book.  He forgets to say please and thank you a lot, so this was a great reminder for him.  We were very entertained and hope to read more books that my son will enjoy as much as he enjoyed this one.

Picture
Author Ana Koza lives with her husband and sons Ari and Eli in San Diego, California. She was raised in Guadalajara, Mexico. Interested in writing since she was in school, Ana is now writing two future books for children which she expects to publish later this year. More information about Ana and her books can be found at her author web site www.kidintheclouds.com. Her books are available at www.amazon.com and www.barnesandnoble.com and at book stores.


Author Links -

Website www.kidintheclouds.com.

Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Ana-Koza/e/B00HX8RXAM/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting Ana and the wonderful Reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun read! I wish you the best with your newest release:)

    ReplyDelete