Thursday, April 10, 2014

Given by Kelli Maine


The emotional rollercoaster of the USA TODAY bestselling Give &Take series by Kelli Maine continues! 

POSSESSION

For Merrick and Rachael, Turtle Tear Island has become their own private paradise with days of unimaginable bliss and sizzling nights in the bedroom-and beyond. But Rachael and Merrick's happiness is shattered when his daughter, Nadia, suddenly becomes increasingly demanding of his time and devotion. It soon becomes clear that Merrick will have to make an agonizing choice: the woman whose love saved his tortured soul or the daughter he never knew existed . . . 

REVELATION

Rachael can't stand the thought of losing Merrick after everything she's sacrificed to be with him. She had thought she and Merrick were done with secrets, that the passion that burned so brightly between them had forged an unbreakable connection, but she begins to wonder if she ever really knew the man at all. Now the love they've fought so desperately to protect may not be enough to save them . . . 

Buy the Book


I was given this book for an honest review.
This was very good story! I did not know that this was the 3rd book in a series. So I am going to have to backtrack to read Taken by Storm, Taken, and Take Me Back. This is a very well written story. I love the characters. There is a lot of twists and turns going on in this story I was mad one minute and the next I was like what the what. I can't wait for what's next from Kelli! I recommend this book! What are you waiting for get to clicking! 



No comments:

Post a Comment