Thursday, December 19, 2013

Fire On Ice by Dakota Madison ~Review~

Fire
Book Title: Fire on Ice (Fire on Ice, #1)
Author: Dakota Madison
Genre: New Adult Romance/Sports Romance
Release Date: July 16, 2013
Synopsis
He's Fire on Ice and she's afraid to get burned again… "You always think a guy is going to be different until he's not." Firestorm Center Kian Kavanagh dominates the ice like a rock star dominates the stage. He's the hottest new player to be recruited for the Firestorm, a newly established professional hockey team in Northern Arizona. After Taylor Thompson's heart was completely shattered by her high school's most popular jock, she vowed never to date another athlete. And she keeps that promise through her first three years of college by putting up impenetrable walls to protect her from heartbreak. But after a chance meeting with the charming and irresistible Kian Kavanagh, Taylor's carefully constructed walls are in serious danger of being burned down by Mr. Fire on Ice.
Review
By Kayla Hines

Quote: "I also knew Taylor was too good for me. It certainly wasn't a secret...But I had something I knew this guy didn't and that was gumption. When I set my mind on something, I didn't give up until I achieved it. I had already set my mind on having Taylor and this little puke wasn't going to stand in my way."
“You always think a guy is going to be different until he’s not.”

Review: I was given a copy of Fire on Ice by Love Romance books blog for an honest review. I thought this book was interesting. It was similar to a lot of books I’ve read but I thought it was good. It had things I liked and things I didn’t like. The ending was a little unclear so I hope that the second book clears that up. Broken hearts happen to teenagers all the time. But I felt for Taylor. I know what it is like to have one. I can totally relate. It’s hard to trust someone after that. Things were left up in the air, and I felt like the book didn't really finish. What happened to Blake? Kyle? Shawna? I need answers! I give this book a 3.5 out of 5 stars. I think it could have use a little more.
Meet-the-Author
Dakota Madison has been writing since she learned to read and fell in love with books. When she's not at her computer creating spicy new romances, Dakota is traveling to exotic locales or spending time with her husband and their bloodhounds.
Social-Links
Buy-the-Book
Button for Tours

No comments:

Post a Comment