Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Precious Consequences by Tamsyn Bester



All it took was one night to change the rest of my life. 

One night that created irrevocable consequences. 

But some consequences aren’t all bad.

They can be amazing…beautiful… Precious.

I willingly accepted those consequences and wrote a new plan for my life. But that plan didn’t include Cameron Argent – the sexy-as-sin tattooed playboy who got under my skin the moment I laid eyes on him. I was headed down a dark and dangerous road where he was concerned and in the end, our relationship was inevitable. Despite our dark secrets, our feelings for each other burned brighter than a thousand stars and left us both naked, vulnerable.

But when my past came rolling back into my life like a Summer storm, I wasn’t sure if his love for me was enough. 
Was he prepared to deal with the consequences of a past I couldn’t regret or would he walk away with my beating heart in his hands?



This book was given to me for an honest review.

Thus is the first time I read this author and I have to say it is well worth the read.  I loved the story line.  It shows that life happens and so do mistakes, but this mistakes sometimes end up the best thing that happens to us.  Hayley is a very strong herion and that what was needed for this book.  The strength of this girl to overcome the obstacles, that yes she may have caused, helped her become a stronger woman.  Cameron, even though he was portrayed as a bad boy, really wasn't.  For being a ladies man, his heart was only meant to be with one.  I think that made it so much more realistic. He has a past but that is what made him a strong man also.  The secondary characters were such a supportive role in this book that I truly think they were all needed.  I loved the depth of this book and how it just flowed.  The epilogue was a great ending to this book, it truly made the book complete.

Hayley is running from a past and trying to get her life together for her daughter ari.  Going to school and supporting herself is all, she wants.  One broken down car, one gorgeous swimmer, and one heated interaction is all it takes to change plans.  Cameron is drowning in guilt for two years, but one day at a daycare center he helps a gorgeous woman in need to get to school.  What starts out as a challenge to get her in bed ends up being a fight for his heart.  With secrets that lie between them and people that to destroy their happiness will they find their happily ever after?


This author has told a great love story and I am very glad I got to read this author.  I hope to read more from her.



No comments:

Post a Comment