Thursday, January 30, 2014

In A Heartbeat by Hilary Storm

 
Eaven Bennett is a college student with a passion for photography. She has high hopes of completing college and starting a new life as she moves away from her hometown with her best friend, Ivy Adams. Her last boyfriend ruined any chance of her trusting ever again.

Talon Walker is the dark and intriguing drummer for the up and coming band ‘Rebel Walking’. A tragedy in his past has left him empty with no desire for a relationship. That is until he meets Eaven.

One minute your heart is filled with love, the next your entire life comes crashing down. Everything can change in a heartbeat. Can Eaven and Talon overcome the obstacles in their way and find love?
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DGXJZXG/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00DGXJZXG&linkCode=as2&tag=lovromboo-20
 
REVIEW BY KATIE

 
I was given this book for an honest review.

This book was SO good! I was already really looking forward to reading it, and the author did not let me down. I was so engrossed in the story I was agitated at every disruption and couldn't put it down. I loved how feisty all the characters were and they made for a very interesting novel. This book had humor and sweetness and was full of hot and spicy scenes. I enjoyed every minute of this book without a doubt. I felt the author portrayed each emotion beautifully and captured this love story perfectly! My only complaint; which isn't really that big, is that there were a lot of "I am" and such phrases that should really have been shortened and combined to better depict a more common language. Other than that it was perfect and I cannot wait to read the next installment!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment