Friday, August 1, 2014

Michelangelo by Christina Smith Belcher

What would you do if one day you woke up from a really nasty dream to find yourself in the body of a cat? That’s exactly what happened to me. My name is Michael, well now its Michelangelo and I am a cat. Yea, you heard me right.
Apparently a dark spirit or an agent for Death tried to steal my soul before my number was up. I was able to fight hard enough to jump back into a body, into the realm of the living but I jumped into a feline.

Now I must convince my daughter and niece who I am and persuade them to help me fight off the zombie attacks from this dark spirit before my time runs out. Time that is hanging around my neck in the form of an amulet, but is really an hourglass, constantly reminding me that Death is on my heels chasing after me, well a dark agent of Death anyway.

When we obtain the assistance of a gypsy witch and her spirit walker cousin, secrets are revealed about the real reason why the dark spirit wanted my soul in the first place and the sacrifices I must make to win this battle for my soul. Who would have thought that Death was an entity and would end up saving me?

Wasn't the life of a cat supposed to be lazy?

Hi! My name is Christina Smith Belcher and I am a HUGE fan of paranormal and paranormal romance. I have always dreamed of writing but I never felt confident enough to pursue that desire. Many years ago I attempted my first publication and now I am coming back and throwing all I can into this dream.
I love coming up with crazy creatures, characters, and ideas. My second love is actually reading. I soak up books like a sponge and my husband has accused me of being a 'speed-reader' and has actually timed me while I was engrossed in my Kindle Fire...11 seconds per page! If I had a paperback at the time, I would have thrown it at him...giggles.
I was born and raised in the heart of North Carolina and always appreciate trips to the mountains or in the opposite direction to the coast. My days are filled with writing, my family, my husband of 20 years and my two beautiful daughters, oh wait! and our cat



No comments:

Post a Comment