Saturday, February 8, 2014

Searching for Tomorrow




I was given this book for an honest review.

This book should be made into a movie!!!! It is heart wrenching and soulful and beautiful. I was so touched by this couples' journey, that I felt each emotion with them. There are a few moments of humor that will make you laugh and smile, and many tough to swallow moments that will have you in tears and needing to take a step back and regroup. The love spoken of is a once in a lifetime connection that can never be recreated or broken. The author did a wonderful job portraying a difficult story and painting this alternate world that she takes you through moment by moment. This story had me so upset and anxious and kept me in a state of loss, that when I least expected it, it took a turn that caused the bottom fall out from under me! Though the book was full of pain and angst, I loved every page and wish I could read it again for the first time. I recommend this book to everyone under the sun ten times over!

FYI - There are no detailed intimate scenes in this book, so the steamy rating is low, but cherished just the same.

5 stars overall
3 stars for steaminess

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment